Monday, December 3, 2012

Be sure to follow me online elsewhere..

I would love to have any of my fellow readers follow or friend me on any of my most used social sites. My new YouTube channel desperately needs some subscribers and the videos sure could use a few 'Thumbs Up', my Tumblr is my personal spot on the Internet and I don't always post the most family friendly stuff on there so be forewarned. My Twitter is is about the same as my Tumblr, it is not iPad related at least not my personal Twitter account, I post anything from games I am playing, music I am listening to, or the mood I am in currently. The Total iPad Twitter and Facebook pages are just that, most of what I post on there are things that I post from here. Every now and then I will Tweet interesting iPad related things on the Twitter page but for the most part it is just an easy way to read Total iPad without actually having to visit Total iPad.

My YouTube
My Tumblr
My Twitter
Total iPad Twitter Page
Total iPad Facebook Page

Next up I will be reviewing the Cygnett Enigma for the iPad mini. I hope to have it up in the next couple of days. In the meantime checkout a pictures from the gallery of the Enigma.

[photos_bar]

No comments:

Post a Comment