Friday, May 25, 2012

Printing from the iPad

If you own a printer but it does not support AirPrint, I highly recommend you check out Printopia. It is a Mac app (Sorry Windows users) and it works flawlessly for printing from the iPad. Printopia is a virtual printer app that runs on the Mac and your iPad connects to it the same as it would an AirPrint enabled Printer. I have been using it for a week now and I have not had the first problem with it. I have tested from my iPhone 4S, iPad 2 and my new iPad (3rd generation).

System Requirements:


  • Mac OS X 10.5 or newer


  • iOS 4.2 or newer




Before you run out and buy a new printer I would recommend you head over to the ecamm website and download the demo. A 7 day trial that may save you a $100+ or more on a new printer when your current printer probably will work running this software.

You can download the demo or purchase the app for $19.99 HERE


If you have any questions or comments you can try me on Twitter @totalipad

No comments:

Post a Comment