Sunday, September 23, 2012

Assistive Touch, Guided Access, and Speak Selection for iOS 6

I do not know enough about these topics to post my own videos as I do not have a disability or personally know anyone with a disability. I do recognize that these are terrific features that truly do help individuals who do have disabilities and are now able to use an iPad with greater ease of use. I think the author of the videos does an excellent job in explaining how these features work. He gave me a better understanding and I think if you are interested these videos will do the same for you.


Assistive Touch:



Guided Access:




Speak Selection:



Luis Perez has a personal website devoted to these topics, if you are looking for more information about these topics I encourage you to check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment