Thursday, November 1, 2012

LeviSync

A really cool stand that attaches your iPad to your iMac. But that is not all, look at all the additional features this offers for both your iMac and your iPad. More USB ports, play audio through your iMac from your iPad and don't even get me started on how this will organize your desk.



The LeviSync comes with a pretty price tag of $179. For someone like me though who hates a cluttered desk this would be a welcomed purchase. I have not yet ordered it, I only recently discovered this on a post on Google+, also I want to reach out to the company and ask about the new iMac. I plan on updating my current iMac in December so before buying I want to make sure it will work with the new thinner iMac. But if you do not plan on updating anytime soon and you like this, you can find out more info about the LeviSync on the LeviSync website.



No comments:

Post a Comment