Thursday, January 3, 2013

FIFA '13 for iPad

FIFA '13 for iOS is a universal application that will run on the iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch. This is a great game and one of the most complete games you will find on an iOS device.



This video is just some simple game play footage. I am using AirPlay from my iPad to my iMac, I didn't realize that doing so would blackout the iPad screen other than the controls so it caught me off guard when I started recording as I am used to staring at my iPad while I play. One thing about AirPlay though is that when in AirPlay and the iPad screen goes black except for the controls, it is really hard to stare at the t.v. and use the iPad as a controller. I never know exactly where I am touching like I do with a real controller that has actual buttons. Not having any real feedback from the iPad makes it slightly difficult to a get a feel for using the iPad as a controller. Of course you don't have to use AirPlay and can enjoy the game only using the iPad which feels much more natural in my opinion.

Currently FIFA '13 is on sale in the App Store for only $0.99:
FIFA SOCCER 13 by EA SPORTS - Electronic Arts
REAL PLAYERS, REAL TEAMS, REAL LEAGUES
Featuring 30 leagues, 500 licensed teams, and more than 15,000 players. From the English Premiership and La Liga, to the German Bundesliga and beyond – take the superstars of football on the pitch in Quick Match, Manager or the brand new Online Multiplayer and Tournament game modes as you dominate your league and march toward glory in 32 authentic stadiums.

No comments:

Post a Comment