Monday, January 28, 2013

Theme Park for iOS



Theme Park is a universal iOS application for the iPad, iPad mini, iPhone, and iPod Touch. Theme Park is free to download but the game does rely heavily on IAP (In-App Purchases).

Honestly I am not a huge fan of these types of games, I feel they are aimed at children with the only goal of getting them to spend real money for fake items in the game. I installed Theme Park for my daughter on her iPad mini and she enjoyed the game from the moment she started playing, but after about 10 minutes she was nagging me for my iTunes password so she could purchase roller coasters. I am sure this is what EA had in mind with this "freemium" style of game play with Theme Park.

Anyway, watch the video review/demo below for more information about the game and the gameplay:



Disable In-App Purchases: http://www.crizzo.net/2012/11/disableinapp.html







Get ready for the biggest update yet! Populate your park with Entertainers (like The Strong Man) that your visitors (and you) will love. In addition, there are brand new attractions, Mystery Boxes (so you can score special prizes), a new level cap, and even more park expansion areas!


Download Theme Park in the iOS App Store:
Theme Park™ - Electronic Arts (iPad, iPad mini)

Theme Park™ - Electronic Arts (iPhone, iPod Touch)

No comments:

Post a Comment