Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Google+ finally arrived on the iPad

After months of waiting Google finally launched its Google+ app on the iPad. I find the Google+ app on the iPad to be AWESOME. I have already put the app in my dock next to Tweetbot. It is a beautiful application, when I first launched the app it gave me the same feeling I had when I launched Flipboard for the first time. It is different. Beautiful animation that swipes from right to left, fast and fluid.

You can start or join Hangouts from the iPad application which Hangouts is probably the most popular feature of Google+, it is what separates it from other social sites. On the iPhone version of Google+ you could only join Hangouts which others started, with this update for the iPad though you no longer have to wait for someone you follow to start a hangout, you can start your own.

My only two gripes so far is you can not edit post on the iPad or highlight text from a comment or post, other than that if you own an iPad and use Google+ then you should go download this app. Now.

Well done Google.

[photos_bar]

You can download Google+ for free here: Google+ - Google, Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment