Friday, July 13, 2012

Vacation - Be back soon

I will be on vacation for the next 9 days. I shall return on the 22nd of July and it will business as usual for Total iPad. While I am gone though I have pre-recorded episode 20 of Total iPad and I will post my weekly news links as I do every week. I may try to post my thoughts on using my iPad only on LTE vs. using my iPad and my iMac on WiFi on a day to day basis at home. I think it will be interesting to see if I could get by on my iPad with no WiFi. I am skeptical, I have used my iPad only for an extended time before but never to post to this site. I feel comfortable though knowing that I have Blogsy on my iPad now.


I am sure I will be tweeting while I am away. Feel free to follow my personal Twitter account: @iCrizzo.

No comments:

Post a Comment