Monday, July 23, 2012

Total iPad Interview - Irene Koehler

Before I went on a vacation a week ago I had the chance to sit down with Irene Koehler of Almost Savvy (Social Media News, Views and How-to's). This was probably my favorite interview I have done for Total iPad so far because it wasn't really an interview but it was more of a discussion about two things I am passionate about: iPad and social media. If you are interested in getting started with social media for your business and you do not have much experience with social media then you may want to contact Irene. Before you contact Irene have a listen to this great podcast, I am sure you will have as much fun as I did!

Find Irene on the web here:
Almost Savvy
Facebook
LinkedIn
Twitter
Google+
About.me
Phone: (510) 585-9135

Some of the apps we talked about:
Presentation Clock - Shawn Welch
30/30 - Binary Hammer
Facebook Pages Manager - Facebook, Inc.
Tweetbot for Twitter (iPad) - Tapbots

As always you can find Total iPad and more great podcast on the Tech Podcast Network.
Tech Podcast Network

No comments:

Post a Comment