Sunday, July 29, 2012

Top iPad Stories (July 24 - 29)

I am back on track this week but most of the Apple news was dominated by the release of OS X Mountain Lion. Do not fear though, I have found some great articles regarding the iPad which is only 1/2 as profitable as the iPhone according to their quarterly earrings call. As always I have great news links, tips, iOS Development link and my weekly bonus.

Top Stories:
iPad makes 1/2 as much as the iPhone
The iPad prototype from 10 years ago
iCloud needed features list
iPad now has a 68% marketshare
Apple Podcasts app updated
iOS dominates the enterprise
Best quarter ever for Education, iPad dominates
More iPad Mini stuff, is Apple already telling us about it
LG hard at work on next iPad
iPad in China growth despite late launch
No more password required for iOS on 'Free Apps'
Customers don't want tablets, they want iPads
Google Earth updated for the iPad, brings 3D imagery

iOS Development:
Develop Apps from PowerPoint
Pinch to reveal animation
Create Marion like platform game

Review of the Week:
Dunk an iPad in 3 feet of water
My review of papernomad

Tip of the Week:
Hide text message previews

App of the Week:
iTranslate Voice HD - Sonico GmbH

Bonus:
Apple's History of Skeuomorphism
What if Pong was released in the App Store

New for Total iPad -
Subscribe to this weekly list of links
If you would like to start receiving this weekly list to your email instead of checking Total iPad for it, I have created a mailing list that I will send out which will only include this list. I will never spam you or use your email in any other way than mentioned above. I am using Mail Chimp and you easily unsubscribe to the mailing list.

No comments:

Post a Comment