Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Baseball Trade Rumors (Baseball Part 2)

A couple of weeks ago I said I was going to review my favorite baseball applications leading up to the start of the baseball season. I got a little sidetracked due to life but I did not forget that I said I was going to review them all so here is part 2, Baseball Trade Rumors.

If you are wanting up to the minute news on the latest trades or rumors revolving around your favorite players or teams then you will want to check out Trade Rumors. I have been a long time reader of the Trade Rumors website and having this information on my iPad is awesome, getting push notifications is even more awesome. Especially if you are a fantasy baseball player then you will find this app super useful because it will keep you up to date with all the baseball transactions and roster moves.

Baseball Trade Rumors is a universal iOS application and will work on the iPad, iPad mini, iPhone, and iPod Touch. Trade Rumors was updated in January and now fully supports the iPhone 5. I mostly use Trade Rumors on my iPad as that is where I do all my baseball related research for my fantasy team as well as keeping up with the Giants and Yankees.



FEATURES:

  • Select only the players or teams you want, and receive a push notification for every related new rumor

  • Be the first to know about any official trade or free agent signing with our Transaction push notifications

  • By popular demand: filter the main news page to show rumors for one specific team, or only the transactions

  • View the 40 latest stories, easily refreshed via pull-down

  • Log in through Disqus and leave comments on MLBTradeRumors.com




Download Baseball Trade Rumors in the iOS App Store for only $2.99:


Part 1 of my baseball series: MLB At-Bat 2013



If you are interested in following allow with these post consider subscribing to my RSS feed:
http://bit.ly/12ACVYG

If you are not an RSS feed kind of person then consider following / subscribing to my YouTube channel where I will be updating my MLB app videos over the next 3 weeks:
http://youtube.com/videorizzo

Not an RSS or YouTube kind of person then how about Twitter? You can follow me here:
http://twitter.com/icrizzo

Not a Twitter, YouTube, or RSS kind of person? How about Google+? Circle me here:
https://plus.google.com/u/0/110700994347677244209/

None of the above? I give up but I do thank you for reading or watching my videos all the same!

1 comment: