Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Episode 38 - Podcasting

We originally recorded this podcast about a week and half ago but I have been out of town this last week and lazily didn't get around to editing the audio until today so I apologize in advance. On this episode Boyan and I discuss some of our favorite Podcasts applications, our favorite shows, and Podcasting in general! If you are listening to this Podcast then you will probably find this episode really interesting!

For me personally Podcasting is something that I go into a little over a year ago as a hobby. Podcasting is something that enjoy doing and I think over the last year or so I have gotten a bit better and less shy about doing not only this show but also my video app reviews. When I say shy I mean nervous about not making mistakes, I've realized that mistakes are going to happen and you can either try to edit them out or just leave them and face the music. I have faced a lot of music!


Some of the Apps we talked about:
Downcast
Pocket Casts
Instacast
Podcasts by Apple



Find Total iPad:
You can find all the podcast on Total iPad: http://totalipad.com/category/podcast/
You can subscribe in iTunes here: http://goo.gl/aZHdu
Total iPad on Currents
Total iPad on Google+

Alpha Efficiency

No comments:

Post a Comment