Sunday, June 10, 2012

Top iPad Stories (June 4 - June 10)

A lot of news this past week in the iPad world. I am sure this coming week will be crazy with news, it is an exciting time for Apple fans/users. Here are some of my favorite iPad related links from the following week:

iPad Stories
Airfoil Speakers Touch is back in the App Store
Paperboy for News.me
Apple keeps developer loyalty
7 out 10 apps are developed for iOS
MobileMe goes dark, don't forget to backup your data
Airlines increasing fuel efficiency by adopting the iPad
Thunderstruck on the iPad
iPad owners more likely to respond to ads

Review of the Week
Ben Lloyd on Google+ he also posted his article here.

Tip of the Week
Capture to inbox. I also shared this on Total iPad here.

App of the Week
Quip for iPad

Developing for the iPad
11 UI Kits for iPad Development

Bonus
5 totally rad retro Apple wallpapers

I post the best iPad links that I collect during the week each Monday morning, for daily iPad related links you can follow me on Twitter:  @totalipad

No comments:

Post a Comment