Friday, August 10, 2012

Goodnight iPad

My daughter used to love Goodnight Moon. Now there is a parody book for kids entitled Goodnight iPad. I have not bought it yet but I am thinking of getting this for my daughter as a gag gift since she loves her iPad and used to love Goodnight Moon. It seems to be  a decent child's book also, 45 out of 58 reviews have '5 stars' on Amazon.



One of the reviews on Amazon about the book:
The story line and the graphics mimic the original to a tee. Love the current jargon and techno savvy commentary. Wonderfully executed. Had to purchase it for my grandson, but I feel his Mom & Dad, (software & electrical engineers) are going to love it too. "Goodnight Moon" was my son's favorite and he reads it so often to his own son. This will make a great Christmas gift for all on your list!

Amazon link: http://amzn.to/P9NHNZ

No comments:

Post a Comment