Sunday, August 26, 2012

Total iPad Interview - Derek Ross

I sat down this past week with Derrick Ross of Android Authority and Jennifer Ruggiero my co-host on Total iPad and we discussed the Nexus 7 tablet. It seems Android has finally caught up to iOS in user experience as far as scrolling and smoothness of the UI is concerned thanks to Jelly Bean. I will admit I am also intrigued with the smaller form factor and currently the iPad 'Air' is only a rumor at the moment. I do currently have 2 Android devices in my possession and I have owned several other devices as well, 6 in total. Even though I am a proud iPad owner I will be dammed if Derrick didn't make me want to buy a Nexus 7 by the end of the show.

I started out wanting to compare the iPad to the Nexus 7, but even as Derek points out during the conversation they seem to be 2 different devices and probably not a good comparison. So the conversation was mostly about the Nexus 7 which was perfectly fine with me, I am an iPad guy but I am also intrigued by other devices as well. I hope this discussion will help those on the ropes about which tablet to buy and even though we don't go into great detail about the iPad, I have an entire site dedicated to just about everything there is to know about the iPad. So listen to the discussion and when you are done if you decide the Nexus 7 is not right for you then check out Total iPad for everything you could ever want to know about the iPad.

I would like to thank Derek for taking the time to join Jennifer and I, if you are looking for more great Android discussion and links then you should circle Derek on his Google+ Profile.

You can also circle Jennifer and I on Google+ as well:

Christopher
Jennifer

You can read all about the Nexus 7 here.

3 comments:

  1. [...] Show Topics: Kindle App updated PAC-12 App for iPad Interview with Derek Ross about the Nexus 7 [...]

    ReplyDelete
  2. [...] Show Topics: Kindle App updated PAC-12 App for iPad Interview with Derek Ross about the Nexus 7 [...]

    ReplyDelete
  3. [...] Show Topics: Kindle App updated PAC-12 App for iPad Interview with Derek Ross about the Nexus 7 [...]

    ReplyDelete