Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Cygnett Alumni for iPad

The Alumni is another terrific iPad case from Cygnett, Total iPad's favorite iPad accessory maker. The Alumni retails for only $29.99 and features 4 beautiful colors: Blue, Green, Black and Pink. The Alumni is made of a canvas fabric and will help protect your iPad from dings and scratches.

[photos_bar]

The Alumni has built-in magnets that will allow your iPad to take advantage of the sleep/wake function. The magnets will also double as a way to keep the Alumni front cover securely closed when the iPad is not in use. I did not have to add any additional magnets to the Alumni like I did with the Glam Rock, the Alumni is ready to go out of the box. The sleep/wake function works flawlessly with the Alumni.

The iPad fits nicely into the Alumni and I was able to access the buttons and ports while my iPad was in the Alumni case. The 30-pin connector is easily accessible to plug your USB cable into, I could not use my dock though while my iPad was in the Alumni but that should be expected. The earbud jack was also easily accessible when plugging my headphones into the iPad while in the Alumni case. I also had no problems using the volume buttons and mute/rotate switch on the side of the iPad. The rear of the Alumni has a tiny opening cut out so I could use my rear facing camera on my iPad if I needed too.

Overall the Alumni is a stylish iPad case that seems to be geared at the younger audience. It has an inside pocket that would be a nice place to store notes for class. Factor in the bright colors of the Alumni and this just screams high school. That is not a bad thing and is only my opinion. I would easily recommend the Alumni to anyone looking for a stylish iPad case that not only looks good but also protects your iPad from bumps and bruises. Factor in the price tag of only $29.99, you would have to be insane to not consider the Alumni. Check out my video demo below for a more detailed review of the Alumni by Cygnett.

Pros:
Magnetic closure
Nice canvas fabric outside
Protect iPad screen from scratches

Cons:
No way to stand up the iPad

For more information about the Alumni case from Cygnett, please visit their website.
Check out the other terrific Cygnett iPad accessories.

[divider]

Also See my other Cyngett Reviews:
Cygnett Glam Rock Review
Cygnett Aerosphere Review

No comments:

Post a Comment