Thursday, October 18, 2012

Day One updates coming soon

Day One is one of my all-time favorite iOS/OS X applications. I have talked about it on a lot on Total iPad and just recently updated my video review of Day One. Being a huge fan of Day One, I am signed up for their Newsletter that tells me about updates etc. with Day One. In this newsletter yesterday I noticed that 2 new features are coming in the next update of Day One:

We’re currently working on two highly requested features for Day One: search (on iOS), and tags. Both of these features will be part of the next update for iPhone and iPad.


Search is the one thing Day One on my iPad has been missing and I am glad it is finally making it's way to the iPad app. I assume tags are an obvious addition to go with the search

If you have not tried Day One yet then don't wait any longer, grab it now:

Day One - Journal - Bloom Built, LLC (iPad)
Day One - Journal - Bloom Built, LLC (iPhone)
Day One - Bloom Built, LLC (OS X)


For more information about Day One visit their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment