Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Leather or Polyurethane Smart Cover?

I have been asked several times which Smart Cover I prefer, the leather or the polyurethane. It boils down to preference but I do have my own opinion which I don’t mind sharing.



The leather is my choice for Smart Cover and for several reason:




  • Feels more sturdy when standing up the iPad using the Smart Cover.

  • When the Smart Cover gets broken in, it has a more natural look to it.

  • Smells better, it is leather and leather smells sooooo good.

  • Doesn’t get dirty or dingy looking like the polyurethane cover does.



Do you already own a Smart Cover? Which did you buy, leather or polyurethane? Let me know on Twitter @TotaliPad.

Leather Smart Cover - $30.99 on Amazon


Polyurethane Smart Cover - $12.99 on Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment